Electrician – Industrial
FUTURE TRAINING PROGRAMS AWAITING TNSDC APPROVAL
Duration of the Course 700 Hours (Includes Theory and Practical). Students are taught:
- Safety Practices
- Introduction to Electricity
- Basic Tools and Accessories.
- Symbols, Diagram & Rules.
- Industrial Wiring & its Concepts.
- Control Panel Wiring Concept.
- Industrial Motors & Controls.
- Transformer Connections and its concepts.
- DG Sets and Accessories.
Placement Opportunities: Builders , Industries and self employment.