Light Engineering Sector – CNC Operator – Turning and Milling
This training is for 30days.
In Turning the students are taught:
- Fundamentals about machineries.
- CNC operator Training- CNC Observation, types of CNC Turning Machine & Types of Control.
- CNC Turning Machine Axis.
- CNC Setter Training – Work holder & Tool holder Selection, Speed & Feed calculation, Setting.
- Programmer Training – CNC Liner Programming- Facing, Turning, Step Turning, Chamfering, Taper Turning, Angle Method.
- CNC – Canned Cycle Programming- Turning Cycle, Facing cycle, Finishing cycle, turning cycle.
- Additional Programming-Double Side Operation and Bar feeding.
- Tooling & Drawing Symbols – Nomenclature of Inserts with ISO Standard Code, ISO Drawing Symbols and Quality System.
In Milling the students are taught:-
- Fundamentals about Machineries.
- CNC Operator Training – CNC observation .Types of Milling Machine & Types of Control, CNN Milling Machine Axis, Explain Work Set & Height Offset, Introduction to CNC Milling Programming.
- CNC Setter-Work holder & tool holder selection, Speed & feed Calculation.
- CNC – Canned Cycler Programming- G81- Spot Drill, Drilling using Polar method
- Advanced Programming- Scaling, Rotating, Mirror, Plane Selection, Thread Milling.
- Tooling and Drawing Symbols.
- Soft Skills etc.